5,000+ Jobs Available5,000+ Jobs
Find your next job Now. Protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19). Get remote work. We provide the best remote work vacancies. Try search vacancy or just attach your resume, we will select for you the best vacancies within 48 hours
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our team, you'll work with others to educate our customers and ensure the freshest items are available throughout the day. If your passions are food and working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Keep our shelves stocked with fresh products
- Take orders, package product, and help customers locate what they need
Government Scientific Source Inc, GSS, an innovative small-business distributor of scientific instruments and laboratory products to the Federal government, is seeking a well-rounded, Customer Service Representative to support our growing Customer Service and Account Management Department.
The Customer Service Representative will provide friendly support to GSS customers promptly and professionally. The incumbent will be proficient in the quote-to-cash process to effectively support customer needs. The Customer Service Representative will actively support and comply with all GSS corporate initiatives, policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The first level of support for all GSS inbound main 800# calls and general customer inquiries. Provides one call resolution where possible, transfer calls as needed, or take messages based on contact availability. Elevates critical issues based on guidelines.
- The first level of support for customer inquiries regarding the status of an order or shipment. Updates may include such areas as shipment tracking, product availability, pricing, and documentation. Advise customers on material backorders as information becomes available.
- Process and manage standard quotes and orders less than $10K following policies, procedures and best practices of GSS. Ensure proper documentation (i.e. confirmations, ship notice) is provided. Update 3rd party sites as required.
- Assist with requests for quotations (RFQs) less than $10K, order statuses and inquiries relating to GSS product offerings. Acts per company policy, procedures, and GSS best practices.
- Obtain special pricing from suppliers based on GSS policy, procedures or guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships by enhancing the customer experience with fast, reliable, and accurate service.
- Provide first level support for inbound customer inquiries received via phone, email, or electronic.
- Participates in continuous training to expand product knowledge, enhance customer service skills and increase understanding of GSS processes.
- Serves as a customer liaison for product and service issues. Facilitate requests for product returns and replacements
- Identify and communicate potential problems or customer dissatisfaction to Account Manager(s) and Sales. Track customer complaints according to GSS policy and procedures.
- Assist Sales as required by compiling the data and the organization and presentations for Sales Meetings or Business Reviews.
- Will assist in developing written and desktop procedures for critical customers and contracts.
- Greet and professionally process on-site guests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under time-critical constraints.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Proficiency in ERP systems (i.e. Navision, Oracle Cloud).
- Strong problem-solving skills in both independent and group settings.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one to three years’ experience in customer service.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate degree in Business or science-related field.
- Proficiency with computers and their applications.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high standards. Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness. Shows concern for all aspects of the job.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively both internally and externally. Co-operates within the group and across groups. Support group decisions.
- Reliability: Takes personal responsibility for job performance. Completes work promptly.
- Motivation: Displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Commits to putting in additional effort.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Communication: Expresses ideas effectively. Organizes and delivers information appropriately. Listens effectively.
- Ability to take tasks to completion under general supervision.
- Demonstrates familiarity with products and with a basic understanding of GSS product offerings.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Government Scientific Source (“GSS”) is a covered federal contractor or subcontractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), as amended, and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. As such, GSS is bound by the terms of VEVRAA and Section 503, and shall not discriminate against individuals with disabilities, and is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
It is the policy of Government Scientific Source (“GSS”) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
GSS offers excellent benefits including health insurance, FSA/DCA, 100% company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedule, onsite fitness room and more!
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has exciting employment opportunities for experienced Call Center Manager to support a busy Sleep Medicine Practice in Lansdowne, Virginia.
An excellent medical call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must have excellent customer service and communication skills. The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve scheduling, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Electronic Medical Record Experience, preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- call center management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leesburg, VA 20176 (Preferred)
- One location
- Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele.
- Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
- Coordinating aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
- Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
- Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
- Processing customer invoices.
- Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous FBO experience a plus.
SSI is looking for a Lead Customer Service Representative to supervise our Residential CSR Team. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, can work independently and continually motivate our team.
The Lead CSR will be able to handle customer complaints, keep the CSR team on task, and make sure everything runs smoothly. They will have an attitude that will be able to help grow our Residential Department. SSI's Customer Service Representatives/Dispatchers handle inbound phone calls for scheduling service and maintenance for our Residential Department, as well as other daily duties which include, maintaining our customer database, making daily outbound phone calls, routing technician based on location, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere with all members of the dispatch team.
This roll is a full time position with the hours of 8AM-5PM with a one hour lunch break. Our Office is located in Chantilly, VA.
Pay is between $18-$20 an hour plus commission.
- Previous call center experience - 5 year
- HVAC/Plumbing knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to type 70 wpm
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Ability to work independently as well as within the dispatch team
- Be familiar with main cities and locations in Northern Virginia
- Must be able to accurately document information into our customer data base (Service Titan)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- 401k retirement with match
- 7 Paid Holiday s per year
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Continued education with periodic classes
Protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19). Get remote work. We provide the best remote work vacancies.
Technology companies operating in Canada and specializing in remote work say they’re bracing for a spike in inquiries, sales and users amid an outbreak of a novel coronavirus.
They say their phones have been ringing constantly, sales teams are busy helping new customers and other staff are prepping their systems for higher volumes of traffic as offices across Canada figure out how to bring their workplaces online.
“It is a busy time and we expect to be very busy as this continues to progress,” said Ben Scavuzzo, the head of consultancy at TOPdesk, a company that streamlines information technology systems for businesses.
Many companies weren’t dabbling in remote work even before the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 started to spread.
About 47 per cent of Canadians worked from home for half the week, according to a 2017 survey from workplace solutions company Regus Canada of more than 20,000 businesses from more than 100 countries.
THERE ARE MORE SUITABLE VACANCIES
THAN YOU THINK
The main reason for the poor performance in self-searching for work is that most employers who are ready to invite you to a suitable position cannot do this because they are not aware of your existence.
WHAT IS THE REASON?
This happens due to the fact that it is impossible to respond to more than a third of the vacancies you are interested in, even if you have enough free time and special tools.
Browse Our 6,000+ Latest Jobs
Get your best job in here
After becoming a mom, and desperately wanting to avoid an Toronto commute, Karen from Brampton used JoobSeek to find her new flex job. Initially, she was looking for telecommuting work but was intrigued by a part-time role at Chick-fil-A, and it ended up being a great fit. Thanks to her new job, Karen has more free time for her family and better overall work-life balance!
Lori found not one but two flexible jobs using JobSeek! When her career took a turn, Lori returned to JobSeek because she knew her job search would be fruitful. Using the search options, Lori was able to target her search so she could find a job that fit in her life at that moment. Knowing there was a platform she could trust to find work-from-home nursing jobs was a huge relief.
Regina, a talented artist, is an aspiring actress and is using flexible work to support her goals. While pursuing her acting career, Regina wanted and needed a flexible role that would give her additional income. She also needed something that allowed her to flex her schedule around her acting career. Additionally, the very busy artist has a side business as a painter, so JobSeek was a must, and JobSeek was the answer.
Although Phil was already a remote worker, he needed a little more flex to step into his new role as caregiver. When his family began facing some challenging health issues, he couldn’t help but want to move closer to home to help out where he could—and his search began. After Upload Resume with SeekJob, Phil found a full-time remote job closer to home that gave him the flexibility he was looking for as he embarked on a new journey in his life.
Why trust us?
We are aware of all vacancies on the Internet
The employer publishes a vacancy and in a couple of minutes we are sending him your CV. The recruiter does not even have time to have a cup of coffee. It doesn't matter where the vacancy has been posted - on a well-known job site or only on his corporate site, we will instantly find out about it and send your resume.
We are hardworking
We send your resume to a large number of companies. The more companies receive your resume, the more interview invintation you will get which means that you'll have more options to choose a perfect job from. Our main task is not only to find you the right job, but also to give you the opportunity to choose the best option.
Application Tracking System Trap
All large companies use special software Application Tracking System. Often, your resume does not even get to the recruiter, as they do not pass the formal requirements. We know how to increase the chance that your resume will reach the right recruiter.
Individual approach to each client
The main guarantee of the quality of your employment is that your personal consultant is responsible for the result - an experienced employment specialist who is personally interested in actively promoting your candidacy and providing you with the best option for a new job.
Make the Match!
Connecting human potential to meaningful work and creating value for our clients. We match people to the work that inspires them. We love it when the customer chooses our candidate. We enjoy competing and we like to win.
We crave a fair playing field. No shortcuts. Best efforts. We are relentless in our pursuit of talented people to join our company. We aspire to bring the right person to the right job every time.
Within 24 hours we select vacancies that are suitable according to your resume and wishes to the future employer. The number depends on your resume and wishes, usually it is 100-150 vacancies.