5,000+ Jobs Available5,000+ Jobs
Find your next job Now. Protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19). Get remote work. We provide the best remote work vacancies. Try search vacancy or just attach your resume, we will select for you the best vacancies within 48 hours
- Working with peers in Development and Product Management teams to plan & prioritize the test strategy to ensure timely delivery of features, updates, and bug-fixes
- Designing & developing test automation & tools for your feature areas (emphasis on extending or refactoring existing automation framework)
- Writing automated test cases to ensure the adequate coverage for fixes and regression-free deliverables
- Writing clear, complete & portable test plans which effectively minimize manual testing and lead to more effective code coverage
- Identifying and adopting new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools from appropriate sources, to improve test coverage
- Researching new tools and technologies and recommending ways to implement them into new test strategies
- Participating in code reviews and bug fixes
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $49.00 - $89.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Should be willing to work on our W2
Heading into the 21st year of supporting this contract, the company provides GOTS development in a cloud environment using cutting-edge technologies. This is an operations-based program, so the team can see the results of their work in almost real-time. The team develops and supports 70 applications in an Agile/Scrum environment. The applications are both front-end for user interface and back-end database applications.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $131,000.00 - $141,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Java: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Herndon, VA 20170 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Entry Level Software Developer - Vienna, VA
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
Participates in full lifecycle software development activities and be responsible for the responsibilities delineated below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product design changes.
- Implement software enhancements to product and defect fixes
- Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work
- Collaborate and plan your work with other groups in an agile and fast pace environment
- Provide development support to a worldwide client base with 24x7 cycles and defined SLAs
- Oversee and administer release and configuration management activities
- Support and assist in production operations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Design - Use feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles.
- Teamwork - Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Analytical Skills – Must have good problem solving skills, the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the interconnect telecommunications field.
- Database Skills - Have the ability to handle large amounts of data and have a deep understanding of Relational databases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years of SQL Server including stored procedures, views, functions.
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs, SOAP, WCF, XML, LINQ, Entity Framework, Message Queuing.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Angular, Knockout, Kendo UI is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
- Telecom experience is a plus.
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.
We have a long-term contract opportunity with a collaborative and dynamic development team. This position will sit remotely for now and then will move to an on-site/flex model. No corp. to corp or visa sponsorship available for this position.
Contract : 12 + months (chance for hire)
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience with software development.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tool sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Strong practical experience in NodeJS and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Demonstrated experience with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI, Sagemaker
- Possess technical skills and experience in the virtual infrastructure domain, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Design and development experience in building and monitoring microservices
- Working experience on CI/CD using Jenkins /AWS Code pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in developing full stack solutions using NodeJS
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design (including OOAD and UML), and database design
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and modern software engineering principles and practices
- Experience setting up a DataOps
- High analytical skills and knack to develop tools for monitoring high frequency data services.
- Experience working on Agile teams with the scrum team member attitude – willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, React JS, Angular JS or Python development.
- Ability to use: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Appetite to Learn new things
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learningBenefits
- Bachelor’s degree and/or other advanced degree(s)
- Relevant AWS or other professional certifications
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2 years (Required)
- Reston, VA 20190 (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
At DataSync Technologies, our software engineers use their expertise to dream up next-generation software capabilities for our intelligence community clients. Here, you’ll be part of a culture that prides itself on delivering dynamic solutions to a variety of interesting and challenging mission critical software development projects. And we value the curiosity, tenacity and imagination you’ll bring to our teams each day. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for our country.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCES AND APPROPRIATE POLY WILL BE CONSIDERED. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN.
DataSync Technologies is seeking Software Engineers and Developers to support a mission critical program within the Intelligence Community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
- Software requirements analysis, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams.
- Identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
- Willingness to provide to participate in flexible cross-training to provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing feedback as needed.
- Use of software tools and scripting languages used for design, development and maintenance of on-premises and cloud infrastructure and platforms.
- The successful candidate is highly motivated, exhibit strong communication; inter-personal, and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Object-oriented software development environment experience, using high-level languages.
- Academic or professional experience with Java, Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with software development through the software lifecycle.
- Preferred Qualifications (All not required):
- MapReduce, Pig, XML, SQL, JAQL, HTML, CSS, XML, BASH, ANT, and Perl
- Continuous Integration and DevOps: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
What makes DataSync Technologies different?
Leadership Training: We provide employees with a variety of learning opportunities, including access to exclusive classes, professional growth training and more.
Feedback & Mentoring: We believe in talking—often. So we have one-on-one feedback sessions for every employee.
Community Service: We believe in helping the community where we work. DataSync and its employees donate time and services on a regular basis to local military charities. We believe in helping, both inside and outside of the office.
Social Events: We plan social events on a regular basis to help our employees relax and socialize so we get to know one another outside of our job titles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
DataSync is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Female/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Information about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Act (EPPA) provisions in addition to other Federal labor laws can be found at the Department of Labor's Website.
DataSync is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about DataSync on Social Media.
- www.twitter.com/Jobs at DataSync (@DatasyncJobs)
- #datasynctech on Instagram
- Interested in Joining Our Team? - Check out this YouTube video!
Powered by JazzHR
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is currently looking for a DevSecOps – CI/CD Pipeline Engineer with agile methodology experience to join our BEAGLE (Border Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology) Agile Solution Factory (ASF) Team supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) client located in Ashburn, VA! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the best practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). As a member of the BEAGLE ASF Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation’s safety, security, and prosperity. CBP agents and officers are on the front lines, every day, protecting our national security by combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work as an integral part of an Agile Scrum team–a highly productive team of technical professionals who thrive on supporting the customer's mission and growth objectives– responsible for assuring the quality of the application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems and applications.
- Work in close collaboration with other software developers, stakeholders, and end users within Agile processes to continue the automation of the software build and installation processes.
- Work closely with members of the development, tests, and operations teams to troubleshoot build breaks, enforcement of software quality standards, and proper communication of the
package’s installation steps to operations for both non-production and production environments;
More About the Role:
- Continue development and maintenance of the automated software build process
- Work closely with each product family to develop new DevSecOps features and capabilities
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization’s agile project lifecycle
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria include, but not limited to:
o 3-year check for felony convictions
o 1-year check for illegal drug use
o 1-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree plus 5 + years related experience
- Prior experience with continuous integration, test automation and work with Docker, AWS, and GitLab
- Ability to design and document technical solutions related to continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with agile project management tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and a self-starter
- Effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Must be a team player and work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience/exposure working with containers
- Experience working on complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Acts independently and within is a team environment to expose and resolve problems. Bonus would be having:
- Experience supporting Federal government project
- Experience working in a dynamic, multifaceted environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Software Engineer to join their Herndon, VA location. As a member of a 30-40 person project team, this individual will be assisting with the development and maintenance of custom, complex multi-tiered application software systems used to generate, analyze and manage highly specialized data.
- Design, implement, test, and document new features and improvements for web applications and distributed computing solutions.
- Work under general supervision to complete assigned software development tasks.
- Participate in team activities, including stand-ups, code reviews, design sessions, and demos. In addition, they will automate testing and deployment of new features and products.
- Develops and maintains Java for new cloud initiatives
- Develops and maintains Java and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops design documentation prior to coding, and user training documentation for delivery with the finished product
- Develops and executes unit and integrated test procedures
- Adheres to team development standards for Agile software processes, tools and metrics
- Participates in multiple application development specialties, including graphical user interface development, mathematical and logical algorithm development, and database structure design
This position requires an active (or active within the last 24 months) Top Secret/SCI clearance with an SSBI within the last five (5) years. Position may require the employee sit for a CI polygraph with a favorable result. Position is contingent on clearance verification and customer concurrence.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Java proficient
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design methods
- Must be able to integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Must be able to write unit test procedures and document test results to ensure software system requirements are met
- Must have experience developing and maintaining documentation of architecture designs, requirements, algorithms and user interfaces for software systems.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Linux or any Unix-based operating system
- Knowledge and experience with J2EE-based architectures and restful web services
- Experience with relational database systems, SQL and relational table design
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing web-applications and components utilizing Angular framework
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Git or Subversion configuration management systems
- Experience with Atlassian development tools.
- Current polygraph.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation is available for eligible candidates (as authorized).
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Awnix Inc. is looking for new and rising talent in the Leesburg/Purcellville Virginia area. We are looking for hard-charging people who have a very important and critical set of skills
- Employee health plan
- Disability (short and long)
- 3% matching retirement contribution
- Equip Provided: Mac, Phone, Phone plan, and miscellaneous other equip, software, or tools depending on job assignment(s) or role.
- Applicants must be highly motivated to provide exceptional service with a smile to our client(s) and partner(s) within the Data Center at all times. These services will be delivered both remotely (from your home) and on-site with a goal of no less than 7 hours a day 3 days a week on-site. This schedule is flexible and can be worked out with your team or manager.
- Most work is routine and scheduled; however, this is “IT” work in a large data center and things do happen which occasionally will require you to drop everything and get online or to the site ASAP to address whatever is going on at that time. This could be in the middle of the day or night. This type of unplanned work is not frequent, but it is very important that you understand this requirement and are able to support it prior to applying.
- Above all else, addressing the client, customer, or partner’s needs—immediately, with a smile, and with some pep-in-your-step. We’re looking for highly motivated people with a customer focus that is almost beyond reason.
- Majority of the work is routine “rack-and-stack” or what is otherwise commonly referred to as “Smart Hands.” This will entail physically installing hardware devices, such as servers, switches, firewalls, etc… into racks within the data center, assisting others by wiggling the cables or pushing the buttons as instructed, replacing old or broken hardware, processing
- Normally this would be full of a bunch of "Years of this, and level of that." However, that doesn't actually mean the person applying is remotely or truly qualified for the job. We are looking for very highly motivated super nerds that have an unending and burning desire to be constantly doing really cool things with computers, OSs, networks, scripts, SW, and doing all that in conjunction with the client, and the client's clients. The type of person that loves the job so much that the idea of taking a vacation may cause mental and perhaps physical pain
- We actually require everyone to take a vacation at least once a year. We are so lucky to have such highly motivated people that years ago we implemented a policy where anyone who isn't taking time off WILL BE SUSPENDED WITH PAY for at least 10 days. So please take time off and plan to do something fun—or we’ll pick your days off for you
- Bonus for having current, prior, significant, or minor (home tinkerer) experience in or with the following technologies, at any level, as long as you are super motivated to be amazing at whatever you do include: OpenStack, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, scripting, network whispering, the various “SDN” techs, and other forms of virtualization.
- We typically find that you’ll exhibit a “knack” for one or more fields or disciplines in IT and that’s great. We will help you explore and evolve in those areas and eventually bring in someone new behind you to be the new Motivated Hands person, to free you up to pursue your new passion full-time.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be physically located within the “lower 48” U.S. states (Sorry, no HI or AK)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be an energetic, self-starter, ready to tackle whatever is needed whenever it is needed, find things the client needs before they know they need it and knock it out, and metaphorically “kiss the ground the clients walk on,” while wearing a huge smile (even if they can't see you), then asking what else needs to be done. Not kidding. Everyone says "customer first" etc... We absolutely mean it.
Indeed Hire and Awnix Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
*By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Edge IT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cloud Computing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Linux: 1 year (Required)
- Basic Hardware/Infrastructure : 1 year (Required)
- Purcellville, VA: Between 21 and 30 miles (Preferred)
- Develop code to recognized standards
- Maintain accurate records of objects modified
- Attend project meetings and contributing to various discussions
- Deliver code within published delivery dates
- Write code that is maintainable and free from error
- Run unit tests to ensure code works as designed
- Run overall integration tests to ensure code does not adversely affect existing programs
Skills/Abilities, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with web development
- Classroom or work experience coding in .NET and Oracle
- Knowledge of Classic ASP is a plus
- Classroom or work experience with – HTML, Java script, CSS, XML
- Proficient communicator in both oral presentation and writing ability
- BA or BS
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Required
Qualified candidates will need to be able to move/traverse throughout work facility, be able to remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the workday and communicate frequently with co-workers.
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Hands-on experience or bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics or equivalent training or course work experience
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
Advantages of Smoothstack
- Pay Package - $55,000 plus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Health/Medical Benefits
- 401 K
- Industry Certifications
- Mentoring Program
- Opportunity to work with one of our many large-scale government entities
Protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19). Get remote work. We provide the best remote work vacancies.
Technology companies operating in Canada and specializing in remote work say they’re bracing for a spike in inquiries, sales and users amid an outbreak of a novel coronavirus.
They say their phones have been ringing constantly, sales teams are busy helping new customers and other staff are prepping their systems for higher volumes of traffic as offices across Canada figure out how to bring their workplaces online.
“It is a busy time and we expect to be very busy as this continues to progress,” said Ben Scavuzzo, the head of consultancy at TOPdesk, a company that streamlines information technology systems for businesses.
Many companies weren’t dabbling in remote work even before the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 started to spread.
About 47 per cent of Canadians worked from home for half the week, according to a 2017 survey from workplace solutions company Regus Canada of more than 20,000 businesses from more than 100 countries.
THERE ARE MORE SUITABLE VACANCIES
THAN YOU THINK
The main reason for the poor performance in self-searching for work is that most employers who are ready to invite you to a suitable position cannot do this because they are not aware of your existence.
WHAT IS THE REASON?
This happens due to the fact that it is impossible to respond to more than a third of the vacancies you are interested in, even if you have enough free time and special tools.
Browse Our 6,000+ Latest Jobs
Get your best job in here
After becoming a mom, and desperately wanting to avoid an Toronto commute, Karen from Brampton used JoobSeek to find her new flex job. Initially, she was looking for telecommuting work but was intrigued by a part-time role at Chick-fil-A, and it ended up being a great fit. Thanks to her new job, Karen has more free time for her family and better overall work-life balance!
Lori found not one but two flexible jobs using JobSeek! When her career took a turn, Lori returned to JobSeek because she knew her job search would be fruitful. Using the search options, Lori was able to target her search so she could find a job that fit in her life at that moment. Knowing there was a platform she could trust to find work-from-home nursing jobs was a huge relief.
Regina, a talented artist, is an aspiring actress and is using flexible work to support her goals. While pursuing her acting career, Regina wanted and needed a flexible role that would give her additional income. She also needed something that allowed her to flex her schedule around her acting career. Additionally, the very busy artist has a side business as a painter, so JobSeek was a must, and JobSeek was the answer.
Although Phil was already a remote worker, he needed a little more flex to step into his new role as caregiver. When his family began facing some challenging health issues, he couldn’t help but want to move closer to home to help out where he could—and his search began. After Upload Resume with SeekJob, Phil found a full-time remote job closer to home that gave him the flexibility he was looking for as he embarked on a new journey in his life.
Why trust us?
We are aware of all vacancies on the Internet
The employer publishes a vacancy and in a couple of minutes we are sending him your CV. The recruiter does not even have time to have a cup of coffee. It doesn't matter where the vacancy has been posted - on a well-known job site or only on his corporate site, we will instantly find out about it and send your resume.
We are hardworking
We send your resume to a large number of companies. The more companies receive your resume, the more interview invintation you will get which means that you'll have more options to choose a perfect job from. Our main task is not only to find you the right job, but also to give you the opportunity to choose the best option.
Application Tracking System Trap
All large companies use special software Application Tracking System. Often, your resume does not even get to the recruiter, as they do not pass the formal requirements. We know how to increase the chance that your resume will reach the right recruiter.
Individual approach to each client
The main guarantee of the quality of your employment is that your personal consultant is responsible for the result - an experienced employment specialist who is personally interested in actively promoting your candidacy and providing you with the best option for a new job.
Make the Match!
Connecting human potential to meaningful work and creating value for our clients. We match people to the work that inspires them. We love it when the customer chooses our candidate. We enjoy competing and we like to win.
We crave a fair playing field. No shortcuts. Best efforts. We are relentless in our pursuit of talented people to join our company. We aspire to bring the right person to the right job every time.
Within 24 hours we select vacancies that are suitable according to your resume and wishes to the future employer. The number depends on your resume and wishes, usually it is 100-150 vacancies.