5,000+ Jobs Available5,000+ Jobs
Find your next job Now. Protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19). Get remote work. We provide the best remote work vacancies. Try search vacancy or just attach your resume, we will select for you the best vacancies within 48 hours
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Position Type: Part-Time
Average Hours: Less than 25 hours/week
Starting Wage: $14.70/hour plus a pay increase after the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and returns misplaced items to shelves.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.
ALDI ACTS Competencies:
- Commits to and supports a collaborative working environment with peers and managers.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative working environment with peers and managers.3. Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to ALDI policies and procedures, and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand customer needs and makes an effort to satisfy them in order to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- Models ALDI Image: Presents self in a professional way in both typical and challenging situations which promotes a positive ALDI experience for customers and co-workers.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Makes decisions, sets priorities and organizes information while thinking about the pros and cons of possible outcomes and maintaining compliance with ALDI standards.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Knowledge of products and services of the company.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
We're here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Provide a fast and friendly check out experience
- Execute cash handling to standards
- Engage customers on benefits of Rewards and complete enrollments
- Educate customer on Voice of Customer (VOC) survey
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Responsible to complete merchandise recovery and maintenance to include the merchandise return / go back process
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check out our EEO policy https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf [eeoc.gov
ALL ABOUT TARGET
As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do.
ALL ABOUT SERVICE & ENGAGEMENT
Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery. Advocates of both physical and digital services and solutions who are knowledgeable about capabilities and features that drive adoption, usage and ultimately guest loyalty. Empowered to make shopping effortless and seamless for guests at the checklanes, guest services, gift registry, pick-up and drive up.
At Target, we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. The role of a Guest Advocate can provide you with the:
- Ability to communicate and interact with guests to build an inclusive guest experience
- Ability to blend problem solving and decision making to positively impact the guest experience and resolve guest concerns
- Ability to adapt to different guest interactions and situations
- Experience promoting and selling various benefits, offerings and services
As a Guest Advocate, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- Say thank you after every guest interaction and be sure every guest leaves satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We might be a great match if:
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- You enjoy interacting with people all day and making things easy for others…. Interacting with guests, solving concerns and making the guests day better is core of what we do
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
The good news is that we have some amazing training that will help teach you everything you need to know to be a Guest Advocate. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we expect:
- Accurately handle cash register operations and cash transactions
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 15 pounds and occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Guest Advocate (Cashier)
- Front of Store Attendant (Cart Attendant)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Who we are:
When you step inside of The Cheesecake Factory, you’re surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people. We’re here to create memorable experiences, whether it’s for a guest in our restaurants or our amazing staff.
Who you are:
- A ball of energy with a knack for handling money and swiping credit cards, ready to be the face of our bakery counter
- Someone with 3 months+ of customer service experience
What you’ll gain
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- The best training in the restaurant industry
- Promotion opportunities, as far as you want to go
What you’ll do
As a cashier, you will:
- Greet our to-go & curbside delivery guests and make them feel welcomed
- Ring up phone orders
- Help guests decide what to order
- Process payments
- Stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Continuously bend, reach, twist and use your hands and arms.
Dulles Town Center
21076 Dulles Town Circle
Dulles, VA 20166 US
To provide fast, easy, flexible and friendly service to our customers through the achievement of Food Lion customer service standards. To be friendly, courteous and cooperative with other store associates. Responsible for assisting the Customer Service Manager and the Assistant Customer Service Manager in maintaining standards according to Front End Standard Practice Manual, maximizing sales through excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smile and provide prompt, accurate and friendly service while engaging customers to create a positive shopping experience
- Greet each customer and uses his or her name whenever possible
- Unload customers’ groceries from cart to belt-unload items for ease of bagging such as grouping cold items together
- Check the bottom of every cart and under all baby seats for items before completing an order
- Follow correct bagging procedures for the correct use of bags by type
- Scan customers' order and handles the payment transaction, per standard practice
- Avoid personal conversations with other associates when customers are present
- Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards, partner cards, food stamps and WIC vouchers
- Follow procedures for refunds and error correction
- Make every attempt to maintain accurate cash control
- Follow procedures and performs overrides
- Identify customers needing assistance and offers to take the customer’s order to their car
- Maintain alertness and calls for assistance when needed to service customers per service standards
- Check prices quickly and accurately
- Is courteous and helpful to other associates
- Wear the Food Lion uniform with apron, complete with name badge, when on duty, has a neat and clean appearance while adhering to the Food Lion dress code
- Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot and cart corrals utilizing the tether strap per standard practice
- Ensure work station and front end area of the store has a neat and clean presentation
- Report any register malfunction to the Customer Service Manager or MOD
- Ensure the MVP savings center KIOSK is filled with paper and properly working
- Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and standard practices
- Observe and correct all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents
- Notify QA of any cleaning issues or maintenance required on front end
- Successfully complete computer based training (CBT) and training aid courses
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job
- Ability to perform the technical requirements of cashier and service center
- Must meet minimum age requirements to perform specific job functions
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to use computers and other communication systems required to perform job functions
- Perform repetitive hand and arm motions
- Bend and lift products weighing up to 15 lbs. continuously, 25 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. on occasion
- Pull or push up to 75 lbs. on occasion
- Stand 100% of the time, frequently walking short distances
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning and packaging materials, fresh fruits, vegetables, house plants/flowers and household cleaners
- Use hands to frequently/continuously handle currency (paper and coin) as well as operate a variety of equipment such as cash register, lottery machine (where applicable), scanner, computer, and calculator
- Frequent reaching and grasping at waist level: occasionally above shoulder or below waist level
- Meet established volume activity standards for the position
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time
- Have sufficient visual ability to check ID cards, checks, invoices and other written documents
- BOTTLES where applicable: Move empty bottles and containers from the front end to the back room
Position Summary...Want to make a lot of people’s day? Our Member Frontline Cashier Associates are the heart of our front end. You play a major role in how our members feel in the club and when they leave. You might be the first, last, and sometimes only associate that our members interact with. That’s why it’s so important to smile, greet, and thank each and every one. We are looking for friendly faces to run registers and support our members through the self-checkout experience! The pace can be really fast, especially in the evenings, on weekends, and during a holiday season. There are times when you have to juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping members: scanning items, processing payments, and maintaining a clean area—you get the idea! It’s hard work, but our cashiers find it rewarding, especially since they’re a part of a large team with a common goal: happy, satisfied members.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re a multi-tasker at heart
- You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
- You can stand for long periods of time while assisting members quickly and accurately
- You’re a problem solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
You will make an impact by:
- Maintaining a positive attitude by smiling, greeting and thanking members
- Providing exceptional customer service to members across the club as needed, answering any questions they may have
- Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
The member frontline cashier is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
What you'll do...
Provides member service by acknowledging the member and identifying members needs; assisting members with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving member issues and concerns; promoting the company's products and services; providing guidance and support to members regarding member self-service technology; processing member purchases; assisting members with payments according to company policies and procedures for different membership and payment types; assisting members with transactions utilizing registers or self-checkout area; zoning the area; and arranging and organizing merchandise.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Service, Retail experience including operating front end equipment (for example, cash register), Working with mobile retail applications
Cashiers play a critical customer service role by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. They process Checkout and/or Return transactions, as well as monitor and maintain the Self-Checkout area. They proactively seek product/project knowledge to provide customers with information and identify selling opportunities. They follow all policies and procedures to ensure that shrink is minimized. A Head Cashier will position Cashiers and support them by expediting price checks, approving Point of Sale transactions and markdowns for mainline registers, Self-Checkout, Returns, Pro Desk, Special Services, and Tool Rental. They provide first level escalation for customer issues and assist in the supervision, coaching and training of other Front End Associates by participating in the training of new Cashiers and utilizing all available tools to coach and develop other Cashiers. The preferred qualification for a Head Cashier is 1+ years of Cashier experience.
Host Cashier(Host, Hostess, Cashier / Customer Service)
At Zoës Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
· Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
· Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
· Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
· Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
· Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
Host Cashiers provide an impeccable Guest experience. You are the champion of the store. You have an infectious ability to make the guest smile to create fanatics with each and every visit.
What You’ll Do
· Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
· Keep the expo line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
· Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
· Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
· Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
· Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
· Put deliveries away
· Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
Benefits at Zoës Kitchen?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to ZK team members:
· Competitive pay
· Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
· 401k enrollment with company contribution
· Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
· Free ZK Meal per shift worked
· Casual work environment with employer paid swag
As an equal opportunity employer, Zoës Kitchen considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Host | Cashier | Hostess | Customer Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member | Team Member | Culinary Leader | Kitchen Leader | Shift Leader | Cook | Prep Cook | Grill Cook | Prep Crew | Hourly Manager | Shift Manager | Customer Service | Line Cook | Server |
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Teamwork: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Team Member – Cashier, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Cashier today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Cashier position:
- As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer601011 Ashburn, VA - Greenway Corporate Drive
Protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19). Get remote work. We provide the best remote work vacancies.
Technology companies operating in Canada and specializing in remote work say they’re bracing for a spike in inquiries, sales and users amid an outbreak of a novel coronavirus.
They say their phones have been ringing constantly, sales teams are busy helping new customers and other staff are prepping their systems for higher volumes of traffic as offices across Canada figure out how to bring their workplaces online.
“It is a busy time and we expect to be very busy as this continues to progress,” said Ben Scavuzzo, the head of consultancy at TOPdesk, a company that streamlines information technology systems for businesses.
Many companies weren’t dabbling in remote work even before the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 started to spread.
About 47 per cent of Canadians worked from home for half the week, according to a 2017 survey from workplace solutions company Regus Canada of more than 20,000 businesses from more than 100 countries.
THERE ARE MORE SUITABLE VACANCIES
THAN YOU THINK
The main reason for the poor performance in self-searching for work is that most employers who are ready to invite you to a suitable position cannot do this because they are not aware of your existence.
WHAT IS THE REASON?
This happens due to the fact that it is impossible to respond to more than a third of the vacancies you are interested in, even if you have enough free time and special tools.
Browse Our 6,000+ Latest Jobs
Get your best job in here
After becoming a mom, and desperately wanting to avoid an Toronto commute, Karen from Brampton used JoobSeek to find her new flex job. Initially, she was looking for telecommuting work but was intrigued by a part-time role at Chick-fil-A, and it ended up being a great fit. Thanks to her new job, Karen has more free time for her family and better overall work-life balance!
Lori found not one but two flexible jobs using JobSeek! When her career took a turn, Lori returned to JobSeek because she knew her job search would be fruitful. Using the search options, Lori was able to target her search so she could find a job that fit in her life at that moment. Knowing there was a platform she could trust to find work-from-home nursing jobs was a huge relief.
Regina, a talented artist, is an aspiring actress and is using flexible work to support her goals. While pursuing her acting career, Regina wanted and needed a flexible role that would give her additional income. She also needed something that allowed her to flex her schedule around her acting career. Additionally, the very busy artist has a side business as a painter, so JobSeek was a must, and JobSeek was the answer.
Although Phil was already a remote worker, he needed a little more flex to step into his new role as caregiver. When his family began facing some challenging health issues, he couldn’t help but want to move closer to home to help out where he could—and his search began. After Upload Resume with SeekJob, Phil found a full-time remote job closer to home that gave him the flexibility he was looking for as he embarked on a new journey in his life.
Why trust us?
We are aware of all vacancies on the Internet
The employer publishes a vacancy and in a couple of minutes we are sending him your CV. The recruiter does not even have time to have a cup of coffee. It doesn't matter where the vacancy has been posted - on a well-known job site or only on his corporate site, we will instantly find out about it and send your resume.
We are hardworking
We send your resume to a large number of companies. The more companies receive your resume, the more interview invintation you will get which means that you'll have more options to choose a perfect job from. Our main task is not only to find you the right job, but also to give you the opportunity to choose the best option.
Application Tracking System Trap
All large companies use special software Application Tracking System. Often, your resume does not even get to the recruiter, as they do not pass the formal requirements. We know how to increase the chance that your resume will reach the right recruiter.
Individual approach to each client
The main guarantee of the quality of your employment is that your personal consultant is responsible for the result - an experienced employment specialist who is personally interested in actively promoting your candidacy and providing you with the best option for a new job.
Make the Match!
Connecting human potential to meaningful work and creating value for our clients. We match people to the work that inspires them. We love it when the customer chooses our candidate. We enjoy competing and we like to win.
We crave a fair playing field. No shortcuts. Best efforts. We are relentless in our pursuit of talented people to join our company. We aspire to bring the right person to the right job every time.
Within 24 hours we select vacancies that are suitable according to your resume and wishes to the future employer. The number depends on your resume and wishes, usually it is 100-150 vacancies.